The Ninja Lab Summer Series is back for another fun summer of competitions and training nights. You can compete in one, two or all three competitions. Although competitive, these competitions are meant to be fun and a great introduction to anyone new to obstacle course competitions. They also serve as a great way for veteran competitors to stay “competition ready” in the off-season. In order to stay on schedule, each division will be capped at 20 competitors.
Dates & Locations:
June 10th & 11th @ 6-9PM – Albany Ninja Lab
Fri. 6/10 – ages 6-8, 9-10 & 11-12
Sat. 6/11 – ages 13-14, 15-24, 25-39, 40+
July 8th & 9th @ 6-9PM – Saratoga Ninja Lab
Fri. 7/8 – ages 6-8, 9-10 & 11-12
Sat. 7/9 – ages 13-14, 15-24, 25-39, 40+
August 12th & 13th @6-9PM – Albany Ninja Lab
Fri. 8/12 – ages 6-8, 9-10 & 11-12
Sat. 8/13 – ages 13-14, 15-24, 25-39, 40+
*age divisions are based on a ninja’s current age
Summer Series Highlights:
* Each competition will begin with 20 mins of open gym time
* Divisions for ninjas age 6 through adults
* Ninjas earn points for every completed obstacle
* Points carry over to the next competition
* Extra points are awarded for placing in the Top 5 at each comp
* NEW – Each competition will also feature one skills event where ninjas can earn more points!
* Prizes awarded for Top 3 in each division at every competition.
* Highest point totals in each division for the ENTIRE SERIES will be crowned the Grand Champions and win free entry to one of our NNL competitions next season!
* Each event only costs $35